The moment I Tried but still failed.Why?-(Motivational)

We always try for the things that we want to have in our life but we end by failing.Why?We ask this question many times that why I failed for what reasons? I have tried my best but why did I failed.Why it didn't work out the way I want?...These all question break us inside!!
I have answers to this all things as in my opinion.The answer is you failed because it was your first try,if you would have succeeded in your very first try what could you possibly achieved,you think that would be something large then let me tell you it would be so small in front of your hard work and that's the reason.You failed because you have to achieve more big thing and for that more hard work is needed.For more you need to do more!Less hard work will give you less and that's not the thing you want!
We all think like this "You know I want to do something good & big in life but I don't know what & how".I am sure you would have thought like that.My answer to this is the first think of what is the thing that gives you peace and happiness.That is the thing which you are looking for,that is what you can make big in your life.The big things starts from the small steps.Like for a painter,first is Imagination of things,Second is trying to portray them and then after this painting it.If he miss any step then never ever a painting would have created that too a good one.
If you want to be a writer-
1.Explore things around you,feel them
2.Add your Imagination to them i.e. add your feelings to things you explored.
3.Write short stories,paragraphs etc and keep doing it and then,
4.You will be able to write a Novel or Poem maybe or Something big.

But for this you have to fail on the starting steps and You will fail & that will be beginning of your Big thing you want in your life.

Comments