A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend... You should worry if she doesn't care.

My words may not impress you but my actions will.

A Real Boyfriend would try finding new ways to impress his girl even after he has her. ♥

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't know.

You don't have to change who you are to impress me, I love you just the way you are.

Sometimes I wish there was a 'Build-a-Girlfriend'.

Being faithful to your boyfriend or girlfriend should be common sense.

Spend life with the people who make you happy, not the people who you have to impress.

That awkward moment when you start liking your best friends girlfriend.

My girlfriend is like a fart. I always pretend she's not mine when out in public.

Read my last post to see if your girlfriend or boyfriend is the one for you! Thank me later! ❤

There's always the one gorgeous boy who doesn't have a girlfriend & you can't understand why.

One loyal girlfriend is worth more than one hundred girls.

Your girlfriend should be your best friend, so don't treat her like a friend with benefits.

Girls want a GUY that can openly say ''Yes that's my girlfriend and yes I do love her.''

My girlfriend says I treat her like a child. So I gave her a sticker for sticking up for herself.

The difference between girl friend and girlfriend is that little tiny space they call the friend zone.

Having Wife is a part of living But having Girlfriend along with Wife is a art of living.

Have a boyfriend? Want to impress him? Check my last status ;) ❤⬇

Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you.

I don't know why, but the people I want to impress, are the ones I don't even like.

You are not ready for your next if you are still trying to impress your ex.

Roses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind till the day I met you.

"Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason."

You can take me as i am or you can watch me as i go!

I am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else to impress you.

Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

How can u believe on the word 'believe', when there is a lie in center.

Don't hate me because I'm handsome, hate me because your girlfriend thinks I am.

Never tell a girl that she looks like or reminds you of your ex girlfriend.

You're no longer a part of my life, but I wish you the best with yours.

If you can't forget your EX,You will never trust your NEXT.

As a lover, I'm about as impressive as a magician on the radio.

In a black and white World, True colors show.

There are few more impressive sights in the world than a Scotsman on the make.

Poetry is simply the most beautiful, impressive, and widely effective mode of saying things.

Dr. King is so inspiring, so impressive, so moving as a human being.

The pace of technological change in recent years has been both impressive and positive for consumers.

I think I'd make a pretty good girlfriend.

I tried to be more of a typical session guitarist. I wasn't so concerned with impressing anybody.

It's far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

And I think it's safe to say that the single very impressive figure to me.

Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.

This is an impressive crowd: the Have's and Have-more's. Some people call you the elites.

It's very nice and my art is telling my girlfriend to I love you?

I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend.

Being the best girlfriend to someone who just couldn't see that you were good.

Feeling unappreciated, trying to be the best girlfriend but I feel like you don't care.

Give up and stop liking someone you can't have. He has a girlfriend.

Comments